Sunday 30 July 2017

Relaxing music

Assalammualaikum :)

good evening guys, it very long time that I did not updated my blog..
i hope you have a nice day.. :)

  it such beautiful pictures right :) i don' t own such fantastic picture >_< credit to the owner..

By the way, does everyone like piano music? hands up!

Image result for spongebob meme
me,me,me!! (with the sponge bob square pants rotten face)

listening music make me feels better..especially from Makiko Hirohashi ( i hope the spelling is right though >_<)


well, actually..
I always dream one day I know how to play piano, violin, guitar, viola and others music instrument..
Image result for spongebob gif


because..my nerve really get exited when see or hearing the piano music video..the guys playing that things really awesome! sometimes I dreaming that I was playing the music with the costume.. >_<
tehehe it just a girl daydream only..hehehe..#girls always be sort of this okay..specially when reading romance novel..I love to listen classic orchestra, sad piano, Disney piano, relaxing and other interesting genre that could give sort of vibe in my mind.


 well just imagine though, how lovely it was when the sun set in the darkest sky, when the flower started blossom in the melting frozen ice  


study had shown that if we heard piano could improve our concentration when we study. also it could give relaxation to our body and mind to more relax and positive feeling.So, if you feel tired, stressed and others etc just open up YouTube and just typing relaxing piano, viola and others instrument. By the way you also can just pick up any type of application such as 4share, cloud and others. Lucky, if the song can be download by the application :) you can hear anywhere without need to be using the WiFi or mobile data.

I would like to show you guys the list of my favorite relaxing music when i want to study, reduce stress or sleeping  tehehehe maybe you know more than i do.
Makiko Hirohashi,  Japanese musician artist..the most favourite music is Disney Piano. For someone who love disney like i do, it is good for you ^_^  its really calm!!


Related image


Meditation relax music, tittle music 3 Hours The Best Relaxing Piano Flute Music Ever. When i hear this music i feel sleepy, its good to people who had insomnia i guess..


Image result for 3 Hours The Best Relaxing Piano Flute Music Ever


Serenity Studio, Long Playlist Of Relaxing Soft Piano Music To Sleep And Study. My favorite when i started to sketch or drawing.
Image result for piano gif


Noah Johnson, The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe. Something i feel like want to hear orchestra music and think that i play some of instruments from that music lol.
Image result for Universe




Steve Book, The Gift Of Light. This music kind of making you feel energetic hmhm like you are in the battle >_< like struggle making drawing or assignment.


Related image


Yoko Shimomura, Somnus (maybe the song quite sad, but still good when i have to concentrate ^_^)

 
Image result for final fantasy wlop



Well actually lots of the relaxing music that i like..but i think that is enough for a while..i need to started my drawing by the way..sigh..this only on my preference or my taste in the music..i dont know if this music is suitable to your guys or not, its depend on people preference ^_^..all the photo and the the music is not belong to me <3 and you can find the music in the YouTube btw..

Edit: actually this is my draft from long time ago..hmhm i thinking in that time I was still in the Diplomas..i just edit a little bit of my draft..well I hope this could be benefit to others people and what is important that feel enjoyed what i do ^_^
Related image
 hm, really?

If there a re have any problem or misunderstanding you can comment in bellow (who know that I spell the name of the artist in wrong way..) and thanks for reading my blog <3 have a nice day guys~



No comments:

Post a Comment